Interactive How to Guides
Your Information Is Encrypted Using GeoTrust EV SSL Encryption.
You need access - whenever, wherever. You need dependable performance. You need the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your service has a team of professional system administrators and support personnel ready to fix any problems as they occur; because wondering what went wrong is the last thing you need.
When a network outage interrupts traffic, or a natural disaster strikes, we're ready for it. Lumatech Support and System Administration teams are available by e-mail day and night to provide assistance - because technology isn't perfect, and that's why we're here.Discover more about us
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan't log in to account because of incorrect or forgotten password
1. On the login page, click the trouble signing in? link, which is located next to the username box.
2. You will see an "Account Recovery" box. Enter your username or email address for the account you wish to access, then click the submit button.
3. You will receive a verification email, follow the instructions on how to reset your password in the email.
We use a secure server with SSL encryption to securely transmit your information. Your personal information is encrypted in our server.
1. Login to your account, from your home page click the blue 'View My Web Page' button in the top right dashboard widget.
1. Login to your account, from your home page click the blue 'Edit My Web Page' button in the top right dashboard widget.
2. Find the 'My Public Web Page' in the middle of the page.
3. Edit the fields by typing in the changes.
4. Click the 'Save new Settings' button.
5. Change the pages image by clicking the 'Choose File' button.
6. Choose image and upload.
7. Verify settings by clicking the 'View Public Page' and verify changes.
1. Login to your account, from your home page, click the username with blue writing in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. You will see a drop down box that says 'My Account', 'Help', and 'Sign Out'. Click the 'My Account' tab.
3. Make the changes necessary to your account and type in your password in the 'Current password' box in the General tab.
4. Click the blue 'Save changes' button
1. Login to your account, from your home page click the blue 'Go To My Form Center' button in the top left dashboard widget.
2. Find the 'My Forms' widget at the top of the page.
3. Manage, Launch, Print or Edit your forms and systems from this page, ensure it says Form Center at the top.